Who it’s for: anyone seeking the five main collagen types to boost the health of their hair, skin, nails, joints, and immune system.
What it does: by providing a variety of collagens:
- Promotes healthy cartilage, nails, hair, and stomach lining
- Promotes immune system support
- Supports healthy joints
- Promotes appearance of healthy skin
- Supports healthy bones
What sets this product apart?
- Includes collagen digesting enzymes that allow the body to better utilize dosage
- Sourced from grass-fed beef, wild-caught salmon, cage-free chicken, and eggshell membrane
- Clean, sustainable ingredients
- The different forms of collagen allow one to reap alternative benefits from each
|Hydrolyzed grass fed beef collagen||
|Fish (wild-caught cod) collagen||A type 1 collagen with the best absorption and bioavailability due to smaller particle sizes than other animal collagens. 4|
|Cage-free chicken collagen||A type II collagen that contains chondroitin and glucosamine, which rebuild cartilage to help:
|Eggshell membrane collagen concentrate||
Consult your healthcare professional if pregnant or nursing or taking medications.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
Keep out of the reach of children.
1 Dr. Axe, food is medicine, 2018
2 Department of Exercise Science, Physical Education, and Recreation at Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA, 2006
3 Journal Nature Communications, 2015
4Department of Life Sciences (R&D), Datt Mediproducts Ltd., Gurgaon, India
5Long, F.D., R.G. Adams and D.P. Devore, 2004. Preparation of hyaluronic acid from eggshell membrane.