Who it’s for:
- Anyone experiencing the first signs of sickness (scratchy throat, sniffles, etc.)
- Anyone about to enter a high-risk environment (airplane flight, gathering with young children, etc.)
What it does: immediately alerts your body to potential invaders like a cold or flu, protecting your cells, boosting your immune system, and preventing these harmful elements from reproducing.
What sets these products apart?
- Works immediately to protect your immune system
- A truly comprehensive formula for preventing/fighting flu and colds
- Unlike similar supplements that only contain zinc, it harnesses the combined potency of several viral and bacterial fighting nutrients
- Uses zinc to protect from various angles, attacking the virus/bacteria head on
- Uses additional nutrients to boosts immune system responses
|Zinc (from zinc gluconate)
|Studies show it helps control infections by regulating the immune response, preventing or reducing inflammation. Additionally, a lack of zinc at the time of infection can cause excessive inflammation. 1|
|Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol)
|A vitamin D deficiency is associated with increased risk and more severe infection, particularly in the respiratory tract. 2|
|Plant Derived Minerals||Provides a steady stream of minerals the body needs, including zinc which helps support and regulate the immune system. 1Learn more about this product.|
Ingredients: Zinc (from zinc gluconate), Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol), proprietary blend, Plant Derived Minerals, sorbitol, xylitol, stearic acid, mixed berry flavor, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, and stevia leaf extract.
Use immediately upon symptoms of cold or flu. Use every 2-3 hours up to 4 times daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional. Leave lozenge in your mouth until fully dissolved.
WARNING: If you are pregnant, nursing, or taking medications, consult your healthcare professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. To prevent nausea, upset stomach, or an unpleasant metallic taste, do not exceed recommended dosage (see Suggested Use above).